Book Your Virtual Team Building or Social Party With Us!
Why Book a Painting Party?
Throwing a virtual party is a great way to bring all your pals together and have fun. Hosting a group painting party sends the message that you care about your colleagues, friends, family, and loved ones. Our step-by-step guide is designed to transform your painting party from drab to fab from the comfort of your home.
You don’t need to worry about the supplies you will need for your group painting party. We’ve got you covered. You can purchase our At Home Kit and we arrange the delivery, free of charge Australia-wide. The Kits will be delivered to your guests’ and your door.
Contact us today for a team-building event, birthday party, bachelorette party, group painting party, baby shower, sorority party, retirement party, or any occasion you have in mind.
Submit a request for your Live-Stream Party by filling out the form below. We will contact you in up to 2 business days.
Requirements of a private party
- You’ll need to register for a free Basic account on Zoom to join the painting party.
- Cost for 2 hours session: $20 per person
(please add extra $10 per person for 3 hours sessions)
- Cost for 2 hours session plus At Home Kit: $79.99 per person
- $150 refundable deposit to hold the time slot.
- The minimum number required for a private party is 10 guests.
- Minimum number of guests must be paid at least 5 days before the party.*
*If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guests attending must be paid before the party can take place.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PAINT
- Space to paint
- Painting materials such as acrylic paints, canvas, brushes, palette
- Easel (optional)
- Cup of water
- Towel or rag
- Blowdryer (optional)
- Your favorite drink and snacks
THE KIT WILL INCLUDE
- Two 30 x 40 cm stretched canvases
- Set of 7 x 75 ml tubes of acrylic paint: Titanium White, Black, Cool Yellow, Deep Cyan Blue, Cerulean Blue, Scarlet Red, and Sap Green
- Set of brush containing Round 6, Round 12, Flat 10 and Flat 16
- Reusable palette
Benefits of a private party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week. We have morning, afternoon, and evening slots available.
- We deliver all of the art supplies to your doors.
- Deposits are refunded at the end of the party, once ALL terms have been met.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Once the private party has been booked and the deposit made, we will send you a link to our library so that you can select a painting. The host/hostess can then pay with one payment for the party, at least 5 days before the party.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a $150 refundable deposit.
There is a 15-day cancellation policy. If less than a 15-day notice of cancellation is given, the $150 deposit will not be refunded.