Paint, Sip, and Celebrate: Your Ultimate Hen's Party in Melbourne!
Ladder Art Space - Bachelorette and Hens Parties
A haven of creativity located in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Ladder Art Space is the perfect event venue for an unforgettable hens or bachelorette party.
Our paint and sip events are ideal for bride-to-be’s that want an engaging evening where they can throw away their creative inhibitions and unleash their artistic potential.
Before or after you create your very own masterpiece, we also offer pre- or post-gallery time, subject to availability, where you can enjoy the artworks of local Melbourne artists
If you’re looking to have a fun, relaxing night filled with art, laughter and unforgettable moments, get in touch with Ladder Art Space today.
A Night of Unforgettable Fun
When you book a private event with Ladder Art Space, our goal is to provide you with an experience that is enjoyable and stress-free.
To do this, we will make sure to make the process as easy as possible for you. From setting up the canvases to cleaning up the residues of your masterful artistic performance, everything will be taken care of by our team. All you have to do is show up and show off your artistic prowess and taste.
Our gallery is BYO for drinks and nibbles. Grazing boxes are also available to order. Click here to find out more.
To find out more about our event packages or discuss options for your hens party, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can fill out the online form below to request your private event.
Submit a request for your Private Party by filling out the form below.
We will contact you in up to 2 business days.
Getting Started is Easy
Whether you are planning to throw a girls’ night out party or a bachelorette painting party, Ladder Art Space will make your event unforgettable and remarkable. Below are the steps you need to follow to get started with your private paint party.
- Fill out the form below and select the date you want to throw your private event.
- Our team will contact you to confirm the details of your request after completing and submitting the form.
- Pick any canvas design you and your guests will paint from our art library.
- Our team will contact you to finalize your request before the event date.
- Bring your favorite drinks and nibbles, order our beautiful grazing table/grazing boxes.
- Come along with your guests, sip, paint, and have fun!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- 2-hour workshop: $50 per person
- 2.5-hour workshop: $55 per person
- 3-hour workshop: $59 per person
- 3-hour Paint Your Pet/Portrait Painting workshop: $69 per person (including sketches for each guest)
- $150 refundable bond to hold the time slot.
*Minimum spend applies
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability or fill the form below and we’ll get back to you in up to 2 business days. (please check your spam)
Once the private party has been booked and the bond made, we will send you a link to our library so that you can select a painting. The host/hostess then pays with one payment for the party, at least 2 weeks before the party.
CAPACITY AND MINIMUM REQUIRED NUMBER
- Studio 1 can accommodate a maximum of 22 guests.*
- Studio 2 can accommodate a maximum of 14 guests.*
- At the same time, we can accommodate up to 22 participants in Studio1 and up to 14 in Studio2 with two instructors.
When the two studios are booked for the same event, we offer our Gallery3 (in the middle of the two studios), depending on space availability, and 30 min extra time for free, so G3 could potentially be used for serving drinks and refreshments. Please see the plan area at the bottom of this page.
If you are more than 25 and wish to be in the same room we can organize another space for an extra cost.
The minimum number required for a private party is as follows:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Studio1: 15 guests
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Studio2: 10 guests
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Studio1 & Studio2: 25 guests
- All other times, Studio1: 10 guests
- All other times, Studio2: 8 guests
- All times, Studio1 & Studio2: 18 guests
- All times, Paint Your Pet: 10 guests
- All times, Offsite event: 15 guests
- $150 refundable bond to hold the time slot.
- If you are planning to decorate the studio and/or set up a food/snack table, extra booking time is required.
- Minimum number of guests must be paid at least 14 days before the party.
- If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guests attending must be paid before the party can take place.