Painting classes | All levels | Term 2 2019
Date: Saturdays 11am – 1pm or Wednesdays 6:45-8:45pm
Starts 1 or 4 May
Teaching artist: @jenny_gilvidal
Ladder Art Space workshops are given in a nice inspiring studio in the heart of Kew.
Address: 81 Denmark St, Kew VIC
This course will give you the technical skills and knowledge to help fast track your painting process and produce stunning works of art of your own.
Students of all levels – from beginner to advanced work with a professional artist in a small group setting with a personalized approach.
You will learn to work with a medium of choice (acrylic, watercolor, oil painting, drawing, etc) from our fun and knowledgeable teaching artist.
These classes are also available to teens and VCE art students working on compositional and tonal elements, perspective and developing a comprehensive folio for presentation.
We cover a range of projects tailored to the individual.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Individual attention and support
- Insight into the practical application of art materials and techniques
- Assistance developing your own practice
- Step-by-step guidance by professional artists
- Tea Facilities
- Aprons are also provided
WHAT TO BRING
- Your own materials (materials are available for purchase at the studio)
- Medium-tack masking tape and a few rags (also available for purchase at the studio)
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
You can make the payment by cash or card. However, online payment is subject to a surcharge of 2.5% when you choose ‘Paypal’ or ‘Credit card’, you can choose ‘direct bank transfer’ in checkout to skip the surcharge.
Classes require a certain number of enrolments to proceed. Courses that do not meet minimum enrolment levels may be cancelled. Participants will be notified by email of a cancellation 24 hours prior to the course start date. In the case of cancellation a transfer, credit or full refund will be offered.
- A full refund will be issued for the students who purchase the whole term (10 sessions) if a term is cancelled 14 days prior to the term commencing.
- A full refund will be issued for the students who purchase less than 10 sessions (dates should be confirmed when purchasing the sessions) if a term is cancelled 14 days prior to the class commencing.
- If a class is cancelled 7 – 14 days before the class starts a 50% refund will be issued.
- If a class is cancelled less than 7 days before the class starts no refund will be issued.
- Bookings are transferrable and can be passed onto a friend.
- For new student that enrol in the mid-term, the lesson fees will be calculated according to the number of weeks left in that term/semester.
- There will be no refund or credit once a term (for students who purchase the whole term)/class (for students who purchase less than 10 sessions) starts.
- We are under no obligation to offer a make-up class if you are unable to attend a class but will do our best to do so where possible.
- Missed classes cannot be refunded or transferred to another term.
CANCELLATIONS OF A CLASS
- Ladder Art Space reserves the right to cancel a class when the required minimum enrolment is not met. Notification will be given as soon as possible and all fees paid to that date will be refunded in full.
- In the event a teacher may be ill we will attempt to find a substitute tutor. If this is not possible, the class will be postponed and the class will be rescheduled. Alternatively, the missed hours may be added to the remaining course classes.