Age Range: 5 – 12 yr olds
Duration: Term 3, 2018 Starts July 20th
Cost: $265 for 10 sessions – 1.5 hours
or $35 for one session
Ladder Art Space After School program is weekly 1.5 hour sessions. Sessions are artist-led in drawing, painting, model making, textiles, printmaking. Children work in a relaxed setting and with various materials to explore individual and group creative projects. Projects can be themed or open-ended, and always support children in developing their creative ideas.
After School Art Classes are perfect for kids who just love art! At Ladder Art Space we offer classes for kids Ages 5 – 12yr olds.
The program designed to expose kids to a feast of crafty materials and processes. They will explore techniques such as sculpture, collage, textiles and more. A nurturing and encouraging environment is provided so that kids feel confident in their skills and proud of their outcomes.
This program is also perfect for kids wanting to focus on enhancing their painting and drawing skills. Working in various media such as pencil, pastel, watercolour, marker and acrylic paints, your child will be inspired to draw the world around them. Students will learn fundamental drawing skills as well as gain confidence in their own creative expression.
Parents Please Note:
- Please register your children’s name (and not your own) so that we can identify the booking on the day.
- This course is perfect for children aged 5-12 years.
- Please refrain from bringing nut products to the studio.
- Aprons are also provided. However, please dress your child in appropriate clothes as they may still get messy.
- If your child has any special needs please notify us prior to the workshop.*
*If your child has any special needs we suggest either the parent or an aid is able to be present during the workshops. This is to ensure the child’s safety and comfortability firstly but also to allow the other kids in the class to remain focused.