We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Adult Birthdays
- Office Parties
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding and Baby Showers
- Bachelorette Parties
- Adult Sport Team Parties
- Team Building Events
- Holiday Parties
- Retirement Parties
- …or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up – just show up!
- We provide all of the art supplies.
- Guests may bring drink, snacks or food, or let us help you with catering ideas.
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so ask your guests to arrive promptly at party start time.
- Private parties have a 15 minute grace period before the painting start time and 15 minute grace period at the painting end time. Grace period is designated for, but is not limited to, set-up, breakdown, food and beverage staging, check-in and socializing.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $75.00 and an additional $75.00 for each additional hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
- Deposits are refunded at the end of the party, once ALL terms have been met.
Requirements of a Private Party
- All guests must be 21 or older with a valid ID.
- $150 refundable deposit to hold the time slot.
- Minimum number of guests must be paid one week before party.
- The Studio can accommodate a maximum of 25 guests.
The minimum number required for a private party is as follows:
- Friday evenings and anytime Saturday: 20 guests
- All other times: 10 guests
*If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guests attending must be paid before the party can take place.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a $150 refundable deposit. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. If less than a 7 day notice of cancellation is given, the $150 deposit will not be refunded. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Once the private party has been booked and the deposit made, we will send you a link to our library so that you can select a painting. Once the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. The host/hostess can then pay with one payment for the party.
Private Party Availability
Please call (03) 9852 8772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.